The most important fact about us is that we have specialised in French mortgages since 2005
We’re based in the UK and are fully licensed to assist you in your search and to help you through the process of obtaining a French mortgage.
We offer you a truly competitive range of mortgage products and can act as a partner throughout your purchase, not just as a French mortgage broker!
Our experience, since 2005, of dealing with the French property market enables us to offer you a professional and efficient service. We will ensure you find the right mortgage for your needs.
We guide our clients throughout the process of obtaining their French mortgage and beyond, explaining the steps involved every step of the French way.
How We Differ From Other Brokers
We are regularly contacted by clients who have already applied to a lender directly or via another broker and had their mortgage turned down.
They were told them that they had no alternatives but to withdraw from their French property purchase.
We carefully listened to their project and restructured their application the day we received it and successfully arranged the mortgage.
Sometimes, however, the answer is not as simple, particularly for US citizens with FATCA.
Unlike other brokers, we don’t have a too difficult box. We persevere tenaciously till we get you that mortgage – our record so far (with a US client) is 19 months from application to bank offer!
To get started just:
- Check out our Rates – they’re very good.
- Confirm repayment affordability using our Calculator – it even works on your mobile phone.
- Complete the online Quote form and leave the worrying to us.
Arrange French Mortgages Is Just The Start
We can also help you:
- Arrange a French bank account.
- Find the cheapest life insurance cover for your mortgage. Our London market quotes can be up to one third the cost of French banks and insurers.
- Arrange French property insurance cover for contents and buildings. Again, our London market quotes can be as low as half the price of the same French insurer in France.
- Liaise with your estate agent, your Notaire and even the vendors – anything needed to help reduce the stress for you.
- Ensure that your Compromis de Vente contains a mortgage clause.
- Recommend English speaking French solicitors.
- Contact currency brokers for your FX needs.